Whether you are an SU2 user or developer, student or professional, everybody is welcome to participate in our upcoming SU2 Conference!
Recording of Day 1:
Recording of Day 2:
Recording of Day 3:
In just a few years, SU2 has grown from a small, open-source tool for aerodynamics, to a large community of users and developers with a passion for multidisciplinary optimization. As an open-source project, we believe in building a vibrant community, involving everyone in the spirit of open collaboration.
For four consecutive years, we have gathered some of the most active development teams from around the world for our annual developers meeting. This year, the SU2 Foundation would like to invite all of our community, whether you are a user or developer, a student, academic, or industry professional, to participate in our 1st Annual SU2 Conference.
Everyone is invited to join us online! Our community will be sharing their state-of-the-art research, code contributions, ongoing developments, and any other SU2-related content that you would not normally see at thematic conferences.
This is what we have prepared for you:
- A handful of basic and advanced tutorials to develop your skills with SU2.
- A series of lightning talks on what you can do with SU2, from our experienced users and developers from all over the world.
- Updates on SU2 Foundation activities and an open discussion on the future of our project.
- Great online networking opportunities.
- An opportunity for contributors to submit a paper to the peer-reviewed proceedings after the conference.
Do you have any questions, comments or suggestions? Please, let us know via the form below!